|Mount Timpanogos at Sundance Resort; photo credit: Sundance Resort|
Since our founding in the fall of 1989, the Sundance Catalog has been dedicated to enriching the American experience. The Sundance lifestyle is one of authenticity, freedom and creativity, yet rich in heritage and storytelling.
This year, as we celebrated our 25th anniversary, we invited you to experience the vision of Sundance first hand. We offered prizes to five lucky winners, three Grand Prizes, one Second Prize and one Third Prize.
|Picturesque images of the Sundance Resort at the base of Mount Timpanogos; photo credit: Sundance Resort|
The Grand Prize, valued over $5,000, was a four day/three night retreat to the Sundance Resort in Sundance Village, Utah. In addition to airfare and lodgings at the picturesque Sundance Resort, this exciting offer included dinner at the 4-star Tree Room restaurant, time to relax and unwind at the luxurious spa, a chance to explore creatively at the Art Studio, and the opportunity to experience the serenity of the mountains.
Our three winners of this amazing Grand Prize are:
1. Leslie Z. – Leslie was over the moon when she received the call she had been selected.
2. Tamara M. – Tamara was so overjoyed upon receiving the news she had been chosen, she became too choked up to speak.
3. Laura C. – Laura, a professor, was on her way to Mexico when she received our call. Luckily, we were able to catch her before her plane departed to deliver the good news.
Our Second and Third Prizes were generous gift cards the Sundance Catalog, valued at $3,000 and $1,500 respectively. The winners of these exciting offers are:
4. Vicki B. (Second Prize) – When we called Vicki to let her know she won, she already had her shopping list set, just in case.
5. Elena B. (Third Prize) – Elena had already dog-eared her top choices in her Sundance Catalog when we called to inform her she had won.
We appreciate all of you who entered to win and made our anniversary celebration so special. We would not be celebrating 25 amazing years without your continued support. We are thankful for your trust in our vision and the privilege to bring you unique collections inspired by the Sundance lifestyle and the beauty that surrounds us all.
What Did You Think Of The Celebration?
Please, share with us what you liked most about our 25th Anniversary celebration. Were there artisans stories you found particularly memorable? Were there 25th Anniversary items you have made a part of your collection? We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section below or via email.